Online Event Code of Conduct
This following Code of Conduct applies to all leaders, hosts and participants who take part in our online workshop & events programme.
Code of Conduct
Ricefield Arts believes that our online community should be open to everyone. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, religion, age, or social class. We invite all hosts, workshop leaders and attendees to help us create a positive experience.
We – hosts, workshop leaders and attendees – agree to:
- Treat each other with kindness, understanding and decency.
- Be patient, and respect the needs and learning pace of other participants.
- Understand that we adjusting to new online platforms and forms of communication.
- Maintain a supportive environment where questions are welcomed.
- Value the contributions of others.
- Respect each other’s privacy.
Ricefield Arts will not tolerate behaviour which is discriminatory, aggressive, exclusionary or abusive. We reserve the right to warn or expel (from the Zoom meeting) any participants who do not adhere to the above Code of Conduct.
Workshop content and/or chat box discussion must not be duplicated or shared in other channels without permission from Ricefield Arts.