Online Workshops: July 2021
We’re back on Zoom!
Join our lovely team of community workshops leaders for another jam-packed month of Chinese cultural and arts workshops. All sessions are completely free and open to beginners – we love to see new faces.
View the calendar below, and then head to Eventbrite for full details and to register for your free spot.
July Workshop Calendar
- Get Drawing: Roosters | Pui Lee | Wednesday 7th July | 15:00 – 16:00 BST
- Get Fit with Kung Fu | Pui Lee | Sunday 11th July | 10:00 – 11:00 BST
- Chinese Folk Dance | Annie Au | Friday 16th July | 17:30 – 18:30 BST
- Chinese Cooking: Crispy Noodles | Yuen Humble | Monday 19th July | 18:30 – 19:30 BST
- Get Drawing: Chrysanthemum Flowers | Pui Lee | Wednesday 21st July | 15:00 – 16:00 BST
- Summer Mat Pilates | Pui Lee | Sunday 25th July | 10:00 – 11:00 BST
- Sing in Chinese: Pandas | Fong Liu | Monday 26th July | 18:30 – 19:30
- Classical Chinese Dance | Annie Au | Friday 30th July | 17:30 – 18:30