Marketing Volunteers Recruitment
Join Ricefield’s marketing committee. We are looking for volunteers who like to work in marketing and digital media. This is a great opportunity for you to gain marketing experience in the following areas:
- Writing and publishing blogs for the events, workshops and project activities
- Writing posts for social media channels
- Preparing content for monthly newsletters
- Taking photos at events and making video
- Design event posters, leaflets, and other marketing materials
- Develop Ricefield’s marketing strategy
- No previous experience required
- good writing skill (either in English or Mandarin)
- Familiar with social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Interest in Chinese culture
- Minimum commitment: 6 months
Our marketing committee will meet once a month to discuss marketing activities of the following month. Meetings will take place in the evening (6pm or after) at our office located in the Baltic Chambers (G2 6HJ),
If you are interest to become one of our marketing volunteers, please email email@example.com your covering letter outlining your skills and interests by Deadline 20th August 2019.
There are regular volunteering opportunities at Ricefield. Our volunteers are valued members of the diverse Ricefield team, and are given full training. Areas of volunteering include event and workshop assistance, arts development and marketing. If you’re interested in promoting Chinese culture and would like to be added to our volunteer database, please fill in our sign up form.